Yes folks, there are many challenges facing a President Mitt Romney if he takes the helm on January 20th 2013. To wit:
1) How do we deal with the economic destruction wrought on America by the "Country Club Marxist", after a 4 year reign of terror?
2) How do we re-start production in this country and shore up the value of our sickening dollar?
3) How do we put people back to work and get them off these destructive gov't dependence programs?
4) How do we restore the nation's pride and confidence?
These are daunting challenges indeed but there's a bigger challenge BEFORE he tackles any of the items listed above.....
FIRST, HE MUST GET ELECTED.
A simple question: How does a Republican (smaller gov't) candidate get elected in a nation where as much as 70 PERCENT OF THE ELECTORATE TAKES A CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT? Oh you doubt my claim of the 70% figure, do you? To wit:
1) According to the analysis done by Lewis K. Uhler in December of 1988 for his book "Setting Limits", at that time a full 50% of American citizens received their income through federal government employment or the democRAT welfare-entitlement state. FIFTY!
2) Today, we know that substantially MORE people are on federal government programs, in fact 48% of Americans receive some kind of hand-out from the US GOVT. This includes retiring baby boomers and the millions of people having lost jobs under Barack Obama. The overwhelming majority of these people will vote for the BIG GOVT democRAT party
3) We also know the federal bureaucracy has expanded massively under Obama and the federal budget is now a whopping 25% of our nation's Gross Domestic Product. Thousands of new federal employees have been added at all levels of the federal government. Most of these people will vote where there "bread is buttered", the BIG GOVT democRAT party.
IT IS NOT AT ALL UNREASONABLE TO ESTIMATE THAT TODAY, APPROXIMATELY 65 TO 70 PERCENT OF OUR CITIZENRY RECEIVE THEIR INCOME FROM THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Now, as Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan begin to lay-out their plan for fixing America, they will talk of a looming DEBT CRISIS which has already befallen European countries like Greece, Portugal, Italy and Ireland. America is attempting to avert a similar crisis by printing vast sums of COUNTERFEIT money at the US Federal Reserve Bank. Just last week, Ben Bernanke all but confirmed more printed money will be injected into our financial system. QUESTION FOR YOU......
Who will actually listen to Romney-Ryan when they talk about this coming debt crisis? The welfare-entitlement dependents? NFW! The people who've been brainwashed and enslaved by taking government hand-outs are going to say: "SCREWWWW YOUUU!"
The ONLY people Romney-Ryan have a PRAYER of influencing are the federal government (and state, mind you) employees. Romney needs to tell them: "If we go down via a currency and/or debt crisis, YA'LL ARE SCREWED!" Government at all levels will be massively downsized, resulting in termination notices to thousands of workers at the FAA, IRS, DHS, DOD, HUD, ATF, ICE, etc.
Before I conclude, let me ask you a question: Given the fact that VIRGINIA used to be a solid RED state which voted for conservative Republicans time and time again, WHY are they now considered to be a purple or even BLUE state? hmmmmmmmmm
The Answer: Washington, D.C.